Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April 2015

Have not been to the reserve since December 2014.I suppose that the state of the sanctuary has put me off a little. I also have a problem with the lady security guard who always tries to hit me up for money or food or whatever. I also do not like her attitude and to be quite blunt i do not trust her at all.
I will make an attempt to get there in the next couple of weeks and post a more substantial post.I have also found that it is mainly photographers who are visiting now .I have over the last 5 years seen a huge increase in birders which is awesome and I as well as many well known birders have felt this is due to the relatively cheap level entry digital cameras available now.

I have no problem with photographers as i am one myself, however when one chap has two cameras setup simultaneously and hogs the hide i do get a little upset.

Anyway happy birding and if any of you want to add to the blog please do so so we can keep this updated and running for all those folk who want to visit. I have had over 5400 visits to something i started mainly as a hobby and because there was no other site dedicated exclusively to Rondebult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment